Home / RODO
TELEMOND HOLDING NV
Baillet Latourlei 118
Phone +32 3 8285759
Mobile +32 475 937674
The TELEMOND Holding NV checks and updates the information on its web pages regularly. This notwithstanding, data may become invalid. No liability or warranty for the actuality, accuracy or completeness of the information provided can take effect.
Same applies also for all other web pages which are referenced by hyperlink. The TELEMOND Holding NV is not responsible for the content of web pages that can be accessed through such links.
In addition to this, the TELEMOND Holding NV reserves the right to make changes or additions of the informations provided. The content and structure of TELEMOND Holding NV web pages are protected by copyright. Reproduction of the information or data, particularly the use of texts, text parts or images requires the prior consent of TELEMOND Holding NV.
Pursuant to Article 13 section 1 and section 2 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, I wish to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your Personal Data is:
(Teleskop Sp. z o.o., Montel Sp. z o.o., Teleyard Sp. z o.o., Henschel engineering automotive Sp. z o.o. )
ul. Belgijska 5
66-470 Kostrzyn Nad Odrą
2. Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Officer
Personal Data Protection Officer
Tel. +48 505 036 817
3. Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
Pursuant to Article 6 of GDPR (EU):
4. Your personal data may be received by the following entities:
5. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable law, and the planned period of retention will be 1 to 10 years accordingly. The planned end date of personal data processing may be extended by the time of handling claims between the parties to the agreement.
6. You have the right to access the contents of your data, and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and portability of your data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent at any time, without any impact on the legal compliance of processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if the processing is performed on the basis of a consent).
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the proper supervisory authority for the protection of personal data if you deem that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8. The provision of your personal data is required to conclude the agreement. You are obliged to provide such data, and the non-provision of personal data shall lead to the impossibility of achieving compliance with legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject and the impossibility of taking actions necessary to conclude the agreement.